Do you want to give an additional boost to science at your primary school? Having an exciting CSI Whodunit Forensics Event from top provider Sci-High will do it!
Pupils solve a burglary at the school by examining the crime scene, carrying out lots of forensics practical and performing a role-play courtroom trial. Great science and loads of fun. Events can also include a presentation at an assembly.
Benefits of the events are:
* they can be a cross-curricular initiative with literacy, numeracy and drama and can
form a basis for many follow-up activities
* they offer many photographic opportunities and can be used to publicise science at
your school through the press, on the school website and in newsletters
* they demonstrate innovation to parents and governors
* they provide expert CPD and support to your science leader
* they provide ideas for activities at your science club
* they demonstrate a science initiative as part of whole-school development
* we can provide free ongoing consultancy on delivering forensic science activities.
Events are provided for all year groups and are presented by forensics professionals with excellent communication skills with pupils. Enhanced DBS and safe systems documentation can be provided. Very competitive prices. For more information please ring email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07717 822078. Sci-High Science Events www.scihigh.co.uk.